8.12.2012

business meeting


On my way to a business meeting in guadalajara....later that day we went shopping to Andares; if i can quote A-M-A-Z-I-N-G place...I bought a couple of things that i really loved (i'll be doing a haul of this trip soon) Algo my hubby bought a few stuff at the Calvin Klein store (he loves CK)and a funny story was that some girl at Krispy Kream gave him 6 donuts as a gift LOL We are almost leaving guadalajara and i can't wait to be back...

JEANS: SXY JNS
BLOUSE: ZARA
BLAZER: SARAH BUSTANI
SHOES: COSTUME MADE
BAG: STEVE MADDEN
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS
SUNGLASSES: ASOS

En camino a una reunion de negocios...mas tarde ese dia fuimos de compras a la plaza Andares; si puedo decir I-N-C-R-E-I-B-L-E lugar...Compre un par de cosas que realmente me gustaron (Estare haciendo un haul de ese viaje pronto) Mi esposo tambien compro un par de cosas en la tienda Calvin Klein (El ama CK) y una historia graciosa es que una chica de Krispy Kream le regalo 6 donas LOL Estamos a un dia de irnos de guadalajara y no puedo esperar por volver...



a few shoots from Andares mall  

2 comments:

  1. Really liking the bright red lipstick. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...