9.01.2012

urban warriors


 This urban warrior look was inspired by the Jason Wu's fall 2012 fashion show, which is one of my favorite runways of this season because it combines the beautiful aesthetic of the asian culture and my favorite colors (black & red) Simple as that!
You can see the whole runway --HERE-- 

SHORTS: ZARA
BLAZER: ZARA
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS
SANDALS: CAPA DE OZONO

Este look guerrero urbano fue inspirado por el show de Jason Wu moda otoño 2012, que es uno de mis runways favoritos de esta temporada, ya que combina la hermosa estética de la cultura asiática y mis colores favoritos (negro & rojo) Tan simple como eso! Puedes ver la pasarela completa --AQUI--



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it...

      Delete
  2. This I really adore:)

    xoxo

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute nails! I've been obsessed with silver nails too.

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like more gold but this looks really good in silver...

      Thanks for passing by :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...