1.02.2013

new beginnings

(DIY wedding centerpiece / January mexican VOGUE issue / January mexican ELLE issue / PERRY ELLIS bedspread)

New year, new beginnings...what a perfect way to start FRESH! My camera is BACK and I just can't wait to start showing new stuff...but there's going to be a little change on my blog from now on because...I'M PREGNANT! Yes! I'm 14 weeks now and this only gives me a lot more inspiration to dress up and stay chic trough this journey. Is kind f difficult to stay positive when you feel like crap 24/7 so i'll help myself beautifying my cranky ass trough the 6 months left LOL 
WISH ME LUCK! 

-----

Un nuevo año, nuevos comienzos...que manera de comenzar de cero! My cámara esta de vuelta y no puedo esperar por mostrar cosas nuevas...pero habrá un pequeño cambio en mi blog de ahora en adelante porque...ESTOY EMBARAZADA! Así es! Tengo 14 semanas por el momento y esto solamente me da mas inspiración para vestirme y estar chic durante este suceso. Es algo difícil mantenerse positivo cuando te sientes de la chingada 24/7 así que me ayudare a mi misma estilizando mi trasero irritable durante estos 6 meses que quedan LOL
DESEENME SUERTE!

1 comment:

  1. Feliz año y felicidades por ese embarazo!^^ Un besito!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...