1.14.2013

white almighty part.1


As long as I can keep it clean I love having all white stuff around the house...The color is so relaxing and actually makes me think it smells good (idk why). I never thought i would be able to love this color so much but now all I can think of is WHITE!
So i'm going around town looking for cute stuff for me in this color before baby comes out and goodbye cleanness...
I know I promised a post every week but my charger decide to broke last week and i couldn't afford a new one until today so from now on (if nothing comes out again) i'll try to keep my promise.

-------------

Siempre y cuando pueda mantenerlo limpio me gusta tener cosas blancas al rededor de la casa...El color es tan relajante que realmente me hace pensar que huele rico (no se ¿por que?). Nunca pensé que fuera capaz de amar tanto este color porque ahora lo único que puedo pensar es en BLANCO!
Así que voy por toda la ciudad buscando cosas lindas en este color para mi antes de que salga el bebe y adiós limpieza...
Yo se que prometi un nuevo post cada semana pero mi cargador decidió romperse y no podía comprar uno nuevo hasta hoy, Así que de ahora en adelante (si no sale otra cosa) voy a tratar de mantener mi promesa.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...