6.25.2013

pregnancy shoot

(dress by sheinside / jewelry by chopard)

I'm sitting here literally just waiting for the baby to come....I'm almost 39 weeks and I'm just exhausted! I can't wait to this to be over!! Don't get me wrong, I love to be pregnant but this aches ares insane! I'm sleeping from 3 to 6 hours max per day and everything is sore...It's a freaking nightmare!
But even with all those crazy things going on, believe it or not, I'm still modeling and these past 5 days I've been working like crazy in a really cool project...let's just say that pregnant or not I'm a badass gal LOL
Anyways, my family insisted me to take some cheese pictures of my pregnancy and this is the result...Thanks to my friend Lorena Hernandez for helping me with the pictures :)

------

Aqui ando sentada literalmente esperando a que llegue la bebe...Tengo casi 39 semanas y estoy exhausta! No puedo esperar a que esto termine!! No me mal entiendan, estoy contenta pero todos estos malestares son un asco! Estoy durmiendo de 3 a 6 horas max por dia y todo me duele...es una pesadilla!
Aun asi con toda esta locura, creanme o no, sigo modelando y los últimos 5 dias he estado trabajando como loca en un proyecto muy bueno...digamos que embarazada o no soy muy fregona LOL
Como sea, mi familia me insistió en hacerme una sesión tipica de embarazadas y este es el resultado...Gracias a mi amiga Lorena Hernandez por ayudarme con las fotos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...