2.27.2013

instagram


I know that most of you don't know that I have instagram (@FKxoxo) Well...mainly because I barely post anything there. The main reason of it, it's because I don't own an smartphone, So I only use it when a friend or family member borrows me their phones..."WHY DON'T YOU HAVE AN SMARTPHONE? LOSER" You may ask: Well, I think I spend more than enough time at home/office on the interwebs and I don't want to go around missing a lot of stuff in life! It's weird that our lives are becoming into something completely different from our childhood and human contact is becoming more entrenched... 
PS.- No offense to all instagram lovers...


Yo se que muchos de ustedes no saben que tengo instagram (@FKxoxo) Bueno...principalmente porque casi no lo uso. La razón de esto es que NO tengo un SmartPhone, así que solo cuando un amigo o un familiar me presta su celular subo alguna foto...De seguro te preguntas "¿Por que no tienes un SmartPhone? Loser": Bueno, creo que ya paso suficiente tiempo en internet desde la casa/oficina y no quiero andar por ahí perdiendome de las cosas buenas de la vida! Es raro que nuestras vidas se estén convirtiendo en algo completamente diferente a nuestra infancia y el contacto humano se ha vuelto muy arraigado... 
PD.- Sin afán de ofender a los amantes de instagram...

2 comments:

  1. On Tuesday, February 26, Instagram announced that there are now more than 100 million people regularly using their app. instagram likes cheat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...