4.13.2012

vogue vs elle


Last week i went up & down with my sister's wedding crazyness but at least i had the time to buy my favorite magazine...i know everyone loves VOGUE (i do too) but lately it seems like half of the magazine is just props...soo i'm getting my subscription card for ELLE MAGAZINE this month...EXCITED!
This picture was taken at one of the thousands hair salons i went with my mom and sister last week...those nail polishes aren't mine but i loved the colors...Which one should i go for?

ELLE MAGAZINE MEXICO (April 2012)
JESSICE NAIL POLISHES
GLASSES FORM ASOS

La semana pasada estuve de arriba abajo con la locura de la boda de mi hermana pero al menos tuve tiempo de comprar una de mis revistas favoritas...Se que todo el mundo ama VOGUE (y yo tambien) pero ultimamente parece que la mitad de la revista son solo propaganda y realmente me gusta leer material, asi que este mes me llegara mi tarjeta de suscripcion de ELLE...EMOCION!
Esta foto fue tomada en uno de los tantos salones de belleza que visite con mi mama y mi hermana la semana pasada..esos barnices no son mios pero me encantaron los colores...Cual deberia de usar?


FACES 
COSMETICS SKINCARE SPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...