4.14.2012

art gallery (HAUS)

Still in the search for some good stuff for my house....I went to an open art gallery in my town and i  saw this amazing "egg" (the best piece of the full gallery) and i really wanted to buy it buuut then i thought: "Where the hell am i going to put that?" LOL I'm just crazy sometimes!

Aun en la busqueda de algunas cosas cool para mi casa....Fui a una galeria de arte al aire libre en my ciudad y vi este increible "huevo" (la mejor pieza de toda la galeria) y realmente queria comprarla pero luego pense: ¿Donde demonios podria meter eso?" LOL Aveces estoy loca! 


This little bull reminds me a curious doggy...SO CUTE! But at least this could fit in house LOL

Este pequeño toro me recuerda un perrito curioso...TAN LINDO! Pero al menos este si podria quedar en mi casa LOL


Some rare figure but amazingly lighted! Behind this sculpture there's a beautiful lagoon and those lights out there are from a huge bridge that leads you to a lighthouse where you can see al the city...well at least the best part of it.

Esta es una figura rar pero hermosamente iluminada! Detras de este escultura hay una hermosa laguna y esas luces de atras son de un puente grande que te lleva hacia un "faro" donde puedes ver toda la ciudad....bueno, al menos la mejor parte.


Our "turist" look! LOL My sister(chanel bag)and her friends, my boyfriend and I at the open gallery "MUSEVI" in mexico. Nice springbreak...don't you think?

Nuestro look de "turistas"! LOL Mi hermana(bolsa chanel)y sus amigos, mi novio y yo en la galeria "musevi" en mexico. Buena semana santa....no lo crees?

DRESS: Zara
BAG: Guess
SHOES: costume made
HANDWATCH: Festina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...