5.30.2012

mango


I'm so happy to know that MANGO is finally here! 
In honor to celebrate their opening I decide to buy this bicolor bracelet set. It's an awesome combination of colors that I always wear so it was perfect for me to find it. I can't wait for BCBG MAXAZRIA is open i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy some other things there (better get saving for that).
You can find this product here: MANGO

Estoy tan feliz de saber que MANGO finalmente esta aqui!
En honor para celebrar su apertura decidi comprarme este set de pulseras bicolor. Es una asombrosa combinacion de los colores que siempre uso asi que fue perfecto para mi encontrarmelo. No puedo esperar por BCBG MAXAZRIA este abierto porque estoy totalmente segura que comprare un par de cosas ahi tambien (mejor me pongo a ahorrar)
Puedes encontrar este producto aqui: MANGO


MONDAY: LOOKS
WEDNESDAY: PRODUCTS REVIEW
FRIDAY: EVENTS & MORE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...