6.29.2012

in the heat of the moment


Just because i can't walk naked around the city i decide to wear this today...i'm using my fiance's closet too much lately huh? LOL I can't help it..it's really comfy and fresh! I can tell summer is here because i'm sweating my butt off and all my clothes are really uncomfortable to wear...please autumn get here really soon!

T-shirt: Zara basic for men
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Shasa
Hat: Vintage
Sunglasses: ASOS
Collar necklace: ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors

Solo porque no puedo andar caminando desnuda por la calle decidi usar esto el dia de hoy...Estoy usando mucho el closet de mi prometido ultimamente no? LOL No lo puedo evitar...es realmente comodo y fresco! Me puedo dar cuenta que ya es verano porque me sudan hasta las nalgas y toda mi ropa es incomoda para usar...por favor otoño apurate a llegar rapido!

2 comments:

  1. Totally love your shoes!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you :) I bought them at a outlet store a few years ago in mexico
      and I love them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...