6.28.2012

sheinside.com


Going back to my roots and glaming out the rocker style i always loved since i was 14 years old. I've tried every single style on earth but the rocker chic in me is calling me back and i just can't help it!!!! I love the feeling of wearing this kind of clothes 'cause they make me feel like a rockstar.
I was lucky enough to found this amazing online store SHEINSIDE.COM (Thanks to Stacey Belko blog)and i just went crazy with all the beautiful things thay have...Vinatge/Rocker clothes are the main attraction (to me) of the page but there's a lot of other things you can check out! I promisse you will love it...and the best part of all is that they have FREE SHIPPING! (Wordlwide)

!!BUY ME!!
 !!COMPRAME!!

Regresando a mis raices y estilizando el estilo rocker que siempre he amado desde que tengo 14 aƱos. He tratado todo tipo de estilos habidos y por haber pero la rockera chic en mi me esta llamando de vuelta y no lo puedo evitar!!! Amo la sensacion de usar este tipo de ropa porque me hace sentir como si fuera una estrella del rock.
Fui lo suficientemente afortunada de encontrar esta increible tienda online SHEINSIDE.COM (Gracias al blog de Stacey Belko) y me volvi loca con todas las cosas hermosas que tienen ahi...La ropa Vintage/Rocker son la principal atraccion de la tienda (para mi) pero hay otros estilos que puedes checar! Te garantizo que las vas a amar...y lo mejor de todo es que tienen el ENVIO GRATIS!! (a todo el mundo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...