1.28.2013

motto jacket


This is one of the gifts I received for christmas 2012...My hubby gave it to me just because my last leather jacket suffered the damage of the humidity and bad weather in my city. IT SUCKS! Nothing last longer than 3 years but I hope this new item takes part of my closet for longer than that. The inside of this jacket is so fuffly and really comfy...the best way to keep you warm.

Este es uno de los regalos que recibí en la navidad 2012...Mi hubby me la regalo solo porque mi anterior chamarra de cuero sufrió los daños de la humedad y el mal clima de mi ciudad. APESTA! Nada dura mas de 3 años  aqui, solo espero que esta prenda dure por mas tiempo en mi closet. La parte de adentro es peludita y muy comoda...la mejor manera de mantenerte cálido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...