9.12.2012

editorial shoot



A local designer (who's also a friend of a friend LOL) invited me to model for her S/S 13' campaign and so i did. These were my favorite pieces and i was really lucky to wear them for the shoot (Also I really wish i could have keep them for myself). The yellow dress was suprisely really comfortable and it fitted very well on my body...The best part of the shoot was the insane location, I can certainly imagine living in that house. While i'm writing this i'm packing for my little trip to guadalajara...less than 24hrs for FNO...Who's excited!?


Una diseñadora local (que resulta ser amiga de un amigo LOL) me invito a modelar para su campaña P/V 13' y asi lo hice. Estos fueron mis diseños favoritos y fui lo suficientemente suertuda para usarlos en la sesion de fotos. (Ademas me hubiera gustado haberme quedado con ellos para mi) El vestido amarillo era sorpresivamente comodo y me quedaba a la perfeccion...La mejor parte de la sesion fue la increible locacion, sin duda me puedo imaginar viviendo en esa casa. Mientras escribo esto estoy empacando para mi pequeño viaje a guadalajara...menos de 24hrs para FNO...¿!Quien esta emocionado!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...