3.25.2013

lier

(Dress by FKXO / Blazer by Mango / Bag by Clôe / Sandals by Franco Sarto / Glasses & Necklace by ASOS)


Ok ok I know! I'm a lier...  Is just that the black and white lives in me and I can't help it! but how can I help it if most of my closet is full of neutral colors? (half is black and one quarter is white). 
 I was really excited about this stripped trend for s/s 13' since I saw it in the runways last year, because I can image a lot of ways to pull this trend off  (is just soo me)...So I thought about buying something right the way and I couldn't find anything; However Zara was selling some pants like this a few months ago but for some reason every time I went to buy them they were sold out or broken ppff... At the end I had to wait until now, to find more stripped stuff...in this case a cotton fabric I found at the fabric store near to my parents house... that's how this dress was created and added to my FKXO collection too..


Ok ok lo se! Soy una mentirosa... Es solo que estos colores viven en mi y no lo puedo evitar! pero ¿como evitarlo si la mayoría de closet esta lleno de colores neutros? (la mitad es negro y un cuarto es blanco).
Me emocione mucho cuando vi esta tendencia de rayas para p/v 13' desde el año pasado en las pasarelas, porque se que hay muchas maneras de rockearlo (es tan yo)... asi que pensé en comprar algo de inmediato pero no pude encontrar nada; sin embargo Zara estuvo vendiendo unos pantalones asi desde hace mucho nada mas que siempre que iba a comprarlo se les acaba o estaban rotos ppff... Al final me tuve que esperar hasta ahora para encontrar mas variedad... en este caso esta tela de algodón que compre cerca de la casa de mis padres...Asi fué como este vestido fue creado y agregado a mi FKXO collection...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...