6.20.2012

vintage guess


A few weeks ago my bff (kuuvalo) gave me this beautiful hight waisted skirt as a present...I don't know if it's correct to call it vintage because is only 11 years old. She got it when she was 12 but with the pass of the years it doesn't fit her anymore so she gave it to me...Thank you sweetie!
However it was a little bit large for me so i had to work on it so it can fit me...i did my best and this is the result!
Stay tuned for an outfit with this skirt


Hace un par de semanas mi mejor amiga (kuuvalo) me dio esta hermosa falda a la cintura como regalo...no se si sea correcto llamarla vintage porque solo tiene 11 años. Ella la obtuvo cuando tenia 12 años pero con el paso del tiempo ya no le queda asi que me la dio a mi...Gracias nena!
Sin embargo, estaba algo grande para mi asi que tuve que trabar en ella para que me quedara...asi lo hice y este es el resultado!
Stay tuned para un outfit con esta falda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...