11.06.2012

5 blogs to follow




There's a lot of fashion blogs out there but these 5 are my favorite ones and I'm always excited to see their new content...Is not that I like one more than the other They're equally awesome....I wish I could have the blessing of meeting all of them because it seems like these talented people are truly amazing human beings and they're really grateful for everything they have accomplished with their dreams!

1.- LOVE-AESTHETICS by Ivana Carpio 
2.- A GO/GO by Jennifer Humphrey
3.- CHICMUSE by Denni Elias
4.- THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL by Alix
5.- NATALIE OFF DUTY by Natalie Suarez

Hay muchos blogs de moda ahí afuera pero estos son mis 5 favoritos los cuales siempre estoy esperando por ver que suben...No es que me guste uno mas que el otro ya que todos son igualmente increíbles...Ojalá pudiera conocerlas a todas porque parece que esta gente talentosa son unos seres humanos increíbles y que realmente están agradecidas por todos los logros y sueños cumplidos hasta ahora!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) i'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little obsessed with Natalie from Natalie Off Duty haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know! Is really easy to fall in love with her gg

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...