7.23.2012

fixed


A few winters ago my baby love gave me the most beautiful black knee boots ever, but for some reason they started to peel off (even when i took care of them the best i could)I blame the humidity and heat of mexico ggrr. I was boomed because I only wear them a few times (in a trip far away from the heat) so I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut them like a new pair of booties. Now i can wear them more often and at least saved a piece of them. Btw I was about to shoot an outfit with this booties but my battery died!...

BOOTS: VALOP

Hace un par de inviernos atras mi amorcito me compro las mas hermosas botas negras a la rodilla, pero por alguna razon comenzaron a pelarse (aun cuando me hice cargo de ellas lo mejor que pude) Culpo a la humedad y el calor de mexico ggrr. Estaba triste porque solamente las use un par de veces (en un viaje lejos del calor) Asi que agrarre un par de tijeras y corte un nuevo par de botines. Ahora puedo usarlas mas seguido y al menos pude salvar algo de ellas. Por cierto estuve a punto de tomar unas fotos de un look con estas botas pero la bateria de mi camara murio!...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...