1.16.2013

colorful fabrics

  

The other day I went with my mom to our local fabric store in order to buy some white fabric for a new project for my home...the only problem is that spring is right in the corner (to us) and everything you can see is colorful stuff and a lot of prints all over the place! It was really hard to find what we wanted but I was really committed to find at least one of the things on the list! By the end of the day I got caught up with this craziness and let's just say I end up bringing home a few meters for inspiration.


El otro día fui con mi madre a la tienda local de telas para buscar un material que necesito para un nuevo proyecto en casa...el único problema fue que como la primavera ya esta cerca (para nosotros) todo lo que puedes ver son colores y muchos estampados por todos lados! Fue realmente difícil encontrar lo que buscábamos pero estaba realmente decidida a encontrar por lo menos una cosa de la lista! Al final termine enganchada con la locura de los colores que termine llevando a casa un par de metros solo por inspiración.




2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful shots! Love all the colors and fabric choices!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm really glad you like it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...