4.05.2013

+ nude

(Trousers by Mango / Blouse by Nasty Gal / Sandals by Franco Sarto / Sunglasses by ASOS / Bag & wallet by WESTIES (by Nine West) / Bracelet & Ring by Daniel Espinosa

I'm adding the nude trend to my closet for this season...is not that I really like how this color looks on me but for some accessories, shoes and glasses is actually a great deal. 
Now that I'm going to be carrying a lot of stuff around I really need big purses like this WESTIES (by Nine West) one that I found in Palacio de Hierro a few weeks ago, I can actually fit my entire needs on it and is prefect!

Voy a añadir la moda del nude en mi closet para esta temporada... no es que realmente me guste este color en mi pero para algunos accesorios, zapatos y lentes queda muy bien. 
Ahora que voy a estar cargando miles de cosas voy a necesitar bolsas grandes como esta de WESTIES (by Nine West) que encontré en el Palacio de Hierro hace un par de semanas, Realmente puedo meter todas mis necesidades ahí y es mas que perfecto! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...