6.17.2013

baby showers



Last June 2, my family and friends through me a really beautiful baby shower...it took place at a really nice garden called "Puerto Rico" and it was soo magical! The theme was "tea party at a french garden"...P-E-R-F-E-C-T! I'm so happy and grateful for everything and also I want to thank to everyone that came and spend the day with me and my baby girl....LOVE Y'ALL!
And just because we didn't had enough party, we decide to do another baby shower at my parents home one week later!...My mom was so sweet because she offered to do everything. It was a small and more intimate party, only close friends and family were there and couldn't ask for more! Here's some pictures:

-----

El pasado 2 de Junio, mi familia y amigos me hicieron un baby shower increible... este se realizó en un hermoso jardin llamado "Puerto Rico" y fue realmente magico! El tema fue "Fiesta de te en un jardin frances"...P-E-R-F-E-C-T-O! Estoy realmente feliz y agradecida por todo y ademas me gustaria agradecer a todos aquellos que vinieron y pasaron la tarde conmigo y mi bebe...LOS QUIERO!
Y solo porque no tuvimos suficiente fiesta, decidimos hacer otro baby shower una semana despues!...Mi madre tan linda se ofrecio a organizar todo. Fue una fiesta pequeña e intima, solo amigos cercanos y familia estuvieron ahi y no pude haber pedido algo mejor! Aqui dejo algunas fotos:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...