9.03.2013

shopaholic

(BCBGeneration dress (Now on SALE) / Jeffrey Campbell litas / Asos glasses)

When it comes to name one of my favorite shops at the mall the first that it comes to my mind is ZARA...I'm seriously madly in love of that shop; As you can see in my blog I'm always wearing something from there (and ironically in this post I'm not LOL) The clean cuts and the simplicity of the designs are the two main reasons of why I love ZARA. My baby girl already has tons of clothes from ZARA baby too, and every time I can afford it I go to buy more cute little things for her.
This weekend wasn't the exception, I bought a few things from the new collection and I can't wait to show you in upcoming posts.

------

Cuando se trata de nombrar algunas de mis tiendas favoritas del centro comercial, la primera que se me viene a la mente es ZARA...Estoy realmente enamorada de esa tienda; como puedes ver en mi blog siempre me pongo algo de ahí (irónicamente en este post NO, lol) Los cortes limpios y la simplicidad en el diseño son las dos razones principales por las cuales amo ZARA. Mi bebita también ya tiene muchísima ropa de ZARA bebe y cada vez que puedo costearlo voy y compro mas cositas lindas para ella. 
Este fin de semana no fue la excepción, compré algunas cosas de la nueva colección y no puedo esperar por enseñarselos en los próximos posts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...