7.30.2012

down the aisle with...


I thin by now, a lot of you may know that i got married :) Yes! I finally got married!!...This started 5 years ago that I start dating my husband...and a few months ago (well at february to be exact) he proposed me; and as you may know me i couldn't help want to document everything, so thats how this web serie was born: "Down the asile with..." that every friday it'll have a new episode, so you better subscribe to my channel... I leave you here the trailer...Hope you like it! 

-----------------

Yo creo ya muchos han de saber para ahora que recientemente me case :) Asi es! Finalmente me case!!...Todo comenzo hace 5 años cuando comence a salir con mi esposo...y hace un par de meses (bueno para ser exactos en febrero) me propuso matrimonio; Y pues como ya me conocen no pude querer evitar documentar todo esto; Y asi fue como surgio la idea de crear esta serie web llamada "Down the aisle with..." que se traduce directamente al español como "Rumbo al altar con..." :) Cada viernes se subira un capitulo nuevo, asi que suscribete jeje Espero les guste! 

xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...