10.29.2012

cheap jewelry


When it comes to jewelry I just can't spent more than $20 on something because it makes me feel like i'm waisting my money... as you may know by now i'm not a fan of the "bling" so why would i want to spend more than that for something i will barely use? Ok...I admit that I may consider spend more than that in watches but because you can never go wrong with them and never gets old...These are a few examples of jewerly i would buy for this season.

Cross Band Rings Set: ASOS
Solid Rings Set: ASOS
Solid Cross Necklace: ASOS
Oversized Triangle Necklace: ASOS
Multipack Cuff and bangle: ASOS
Spike Bracelete: ASOS

Cuando se trata de joyeria no puedo gastar mas de $250 en algo por que me hace sentir que estoy mal gastando mi dinero...como ya saben no soy fan del "bling" entonces porque deberia de gastar mas en algo que apenas voy a usar? Ok...debo admitir que considero gastar un poco mas en relojes pero porque nunca estan de mas y tampoco dejan de estar a la moda...Estos son unos ejemplos de las joyas que pienso comprar para esta temporada.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...