2.24.2013

photography

(Model: Sheila Cadena / Makeup by MAC / Swarovski earrings / H&M dress)

Since a long time ago one of my hobbies was looking around and thinking "that could be a great place for a shoot" Unfortunately most of the people I frequent don't like photography or don't have time, so the idea of me posing on those places seems like a remote idea... that's when I thought "Maybe I should take a moment to be behind the camera" but the most important thing about this great idea was that I required to have a professional camera; I wasn't available to afford one...until now! The best thing I could have ever done. This may sound crazy but I fell like now I can die in peace LOL.

Desde hace mucho tiempo una de mis manías es ver por todos lados y pensar "este seria un buen lugar para una sesión" Desafortunadamente la mayoría de la gente que frecuento no le gusta la fotografía o no tienen tiempo, así que la idea de posar en esos lugares es mas que un sueño...Fue ahí cuando pensé "Debería tomarme un tiempo para estar detrás de cámara" pero la parte mas importante de esta idea es que necesitaba una cámara profesional; No era posible para mi poder comprarla...hasta ahora! La mejor cosa que pude haber hecho. Esto podrá sonar loco pero siento que ahora puedo morir en paz LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...