10.25.2012

soccer




Even though this is not a glamourous shoot is one of my favorites that I ever did...I just realized that I never upload it in here (my blog) but hey! better later than never huh? 
Is not easy when it comes to sports photo shoots because you sweat a lot and it takes hours to get a good shoot..the good thing about the concept of this one is that i didn't need to look fancy (or clean) LOL

T-shirt: ZARA BASICS
Shorts: ADIDAS 
Sneakers: NIKE 

Aun cuando no es una sesión de fotos glamorosa es una de mis favoritas de todo el tiempo...solo que me di cuenta que nunca la había posteado aquí (en el blog) pero oye! Mejor tarde que nunca.
No es facil cuando se trata de photo shoots de deportes porque sudas mucho y tardas horas en sacar una buena toma...lo bueno de esta sesión es que el concepto no era lucir fancy (o limpia) LOL

1 comment:

  1. amazing photos! you're so pretty!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...